Today’s #TakeMeBackaMilton is Carroll’s store located at 176 Main St., on the left side of the parking lot next to Knox Presbyterian Church. This store operated from the 1930’s to the 1950’s, many of our older residents will recall shopping here and or working in this popular food store. In the last few years we all enjoyed picking up our favourite Chinese dishes before the restaurant closed פרטים נוספים.
Hi-Res. Photos are available from MHS