The Milton Historical Society is constituted as a Charitable Organization and is authorized to issue income tax receipts for donations.
The mission of the Milton Historical Society is to encourage appreciation of, and promote knowledge of, the historical and cultural heritage of the Town of Milton.
The Milton Historical Society will be an educational resource, a leader in the preservation of local history, and an integral part of the community, collaborating with other historical organizations in the area, working together for mutual assistance and for the benefit of local history.
Milton Historical Society Goals:
- To provide a friendly forum for those people interested in the Milton community.
- To search out Milton’s heritage and make it known to the community.
- To recognize those who have helped preserve our heritage.
- To co-operate with other heritage organizations and Town Council on heritage projects and concerns.
- To stimulate public interest in our historic people and places.
- To encourage and assist educational heritage programs.