Welcome to the new MHS LIBRARY where you will find connections to the material that is either available in hard cover at the MHS Archives or in digital format on this web site.
- NEW! ONLINE BOOKSHOP: More than twenty bound publications from Milton researchers that cover the history of the people, homes, industries and wars that played a key role in our local history, now available for purchase online.
- e-Publications: In July 2017 the MHS started testing the release of e-Publications (PDF format) of books that are “sold out”. Please click on the link to find out more.
- The Journal: An in-house newsletter published as early as 1977. Digital copies are posted here for all years except 1980 and 1981 – we are still looking for those.
- Biographies: A database of MHS research reports for dozens of Miltonians who influenced the development of Milton, from William Alexander to Dr. Soloman Zimmerman.
- Digital Publications: The new resources that have been self published for the Internet that are available in paper copy only upon request. Unlike the e-Publications, these are research documents, not published books.
In addition to all of these, the MHS Archives contains a large number of historical files on these topics and many more. We welcome volunteer researchers who may have a particular interest, as well as those who are just “browsing”.