Today’s #TakeMeBackMilton is a meeting of the Royal Templars of Temperance c. 1890. William and Elspet Armstrong are third and fourth from the right. For many years the house at 104 Mill Street, Milton, served as the Temperance Hall. In 1889 the Royal Templars of Temperance installed a drinking fountain in front of the old Town Hall on Main Street. Today the fountain stands outside the Hugh Foster Hall.