ONE-ON-ONE INSTRUCTIONAL STUDIO
Book a 4-hour time slot at one of the forges to work one-on-one with an instructor.
This forge time could be technique-oriented or a specific project you have in mind. Subject matter should be discussed with the instructor before you book your time slot to:
• Ensure your project goals and ideas are manageable
• Determine your material and tooling needs; additional material charges may be applied.
Prerequisite: You must have taken the Intermediate Level or one of the Specialty Courses to sign up for one-on-one instruction.
Contact the instructor: www.acironworks.com/about–contact.html
Location: Waldie Blacksmith Shop, 16 James St, Milton
Times: Available Mondays and Tuesdays (afternoon time slot 1:00 to 5:00 pm; evening time slot 6:00 to 10:00 pm
Class size: 1 Student, 1 Instructor
- Students will be supplied with: an anvil, hammers, safety glasses
- Students must wear natural fibre clothing (cotton or wool); a hat; leather shoes/boots; gloves. Students should bring their own brown bag lunch.
- ALL students will have to sign a waiver releasing the MHS from liability for any personal injury or damage.
- Upon signing the waiver and registration form, the MHS assumes that the student has read the Shop Safety Guidelines and agrees to adhere to them.
- If you have any questions, please contact the course organizer, Bruce Carlin at firstname.lastname@example.org